...is a new concept by the highly successful Clear Blue Skies Group S.L. which recognizes the special needs of the person who wishes to purchase an elite, exclusive property in the south of Tenerife, along with the host of sports and other personalities who are presently buying property on this fabulous Canary Island located off the North-West coast of Africa.
Our highly sophisticated Sales team, led by one of our Partners, Paul Stokes, will guide you to the property of your dreams; whether seeking a get away for busy executives, a luxury villa to live in or an exclusive property in which to plan your retirement, we have a selection of prestigious villas and other luxury properties, priced in excess of 900,000 euros (approx. 600,000 pounds).
We have amassed an array of talent in our offices in Centro Commercial Fañabé Plaza of experienced, enthusiastic, multi-lingual Sales Advisers, and your adviser will be selected to match your needs, as closely as we can possibly ascertain. Clients will enjoy a privileged status as VIP guests of “La Créme de la Créme” according to the following points.
- Clients will be offered the opportunity to be picked up and returned to either of Tenerife’s international airports, day or night, at the beginning and end of your trip.
- You will only be taken to see properties selected between our Sales Adviser and you. You will be picked up at the precise agreed time, at your hotel. Your time is precious, as is ours and that of our selling clients.
- We guarantee not to take you to properties which exceed your budget, except by prior agreement with you.
- If you require advice on any aspect of your purchase, your Sales Adviser will normally be able to provide the answer. If the advice required is of a more specialized or confidential nature, one of our partners will be happy to discuss this with you in a private environment. Our partners are recognized experts in this field.
- If you require a mortgage to purchase your luxury property, we will take care of all the arrangements.
- Finally, but most important of all is a service we provide to all clients, regardless of the value of the property they purchase, whether a studio for 100,000 euros or a luxury property for a million euros, and that is our guarantee of complete, 100% honesty throughout our relationship with you. We believe that honesty is the only policy, and we see our competitors, many of whom bend the rules to get a sale, being caught every day. You will be given the truth, the whole truth, on every occasion, and you have our word on that. Paul Stokes and Alan Nicolson have responsibility for compliance by our Sales Advisers and we rigorously uphold this principle as part of our Code of Ethics.