Large Canarian restored house in the north of Tenerife
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 5
- Toilets: 1
- Build: 416 m2
- Terrace: 190 m2
- Floors: 3
- Garden: Tiled patio
- Furnished: Partly Furnished
- Kitchen: Equipped Kitchen
Energy Efficiency Rating:
Beautifully restored large Canarian house/hotel which is full of style and character located in the center of historic La Orotava in the north of Tenerife. Built in the traditional style with large interior courtyard and a gallery style upper balcony.
The impressive courtyard in the heart of the property is partially covered and offers a bounty of possibilities to create dining or lounge areas and is brought to life by planted gardens and hanging baskets. The property has retained some stunning original features including fireplaces, beautiful wooden staircase wooden framed windows and doors and incredible beamed ceilings.
The interior has been lovingly restored and currently has 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a bar area and a wine cellar although there is plenty of space for more living space to be created.
This is a real opportunity to invest in a property with many possibilities as a small hotel, restaurant, lounge bar or just as an unbelievable residence.
- Decor: Spacious Accommodation, Wood Flooring
- Exterior: Patio
- Location: Near Amenities, Walking Distance To Restaurants, Walking Distance To Shops, Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Rooms: Dining Room With Fireplace, Living Room With Fireplace, Lounge, Various Interior Patios, Wine Cellar
- Views: Sea, Town
- Additional: Central Heating