18th century emblematic house in the North of Tenerife
- Beds: 9
- Baths: 5
- Build: 924 m2
- Floors: 3
- Parking: Garage
- Garden: Private
- Furnished: Partly Furnished
- Kitchen: Equipped Kitchen
Energy Efficiency Rating:
Historical 18th century house in the Center of La Orotava. Centrally located to the Botanical gardens, famous "casa de los balcones" and the many historical palaces, churches, plazas and gardens. This area is popular with visitors all year round.
This very grand property has beautiful "tea" wood floors, ceilings, doors and staircases throughout, large spacious rooms with many original features.
Magnificent panoramic views over all of La Orotava down to the coast from the gardens, large roof terrace and here there is also a large annex ready for renovation. There is also a huge internal patio for alfresco dining and also a garage.
- Decor: Completely Equipped Kitchen, Partially Furnished, Spacious Accommodation, Wood Flooring
- Exterior: Garage, Roof Terrace
- Location: Near Amenities, Very Good Access, Walking Distance To Restaurants, Walking Distance To Shops, Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Potential: Some Restoration Needed
- Additional: Investment Property