Large Canarian House in the North of Tenerife
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 2
- Kitchens: 2
- Plot: 722 m2
- Build: 280 m2
- Parking: Garage
- Furnished: Partly Furnished
- Kitchen: Equipped Kitchen
Energy Efficiency Rating:
Large Canarian house with land in the pretty village of la Guancha between Puerto de la Cruz and Icod de los Vinos in the north of the island.
The house has tremendous possibilities as has plenty space both inside and out. You enter from the street to the main house where you find traditional spacious, high ceilinged rooms in good condition and downstairs there are many “bodega” type rooms, some of which have already been restored, and a large patio. Externally you will find the water tank/ pool and the garden which is already planted with a large variety of mature fruit trees, plants and flowers.
The house is well maintained with many original features and is within walking distance of the town center and shops and also close to many of the beautiful country walks found in this beautiful area.
Within a five minute drive you are on the coast where hidden coves, rock pools for swimming can be found. The beaches of San Marcos and Socorro are a ten minute drive.
- Decor: Rustic Style, Spacious Accommodation, Wood Flooring
- Exterior: Fruit Trees, Garage, Garden, Patio, Various Terraces
- Location: Near Amenities, Very Good Access, Walking Distance To Restaurants, Walking Distance To Shops, Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Potential: Some Restoration Needed
- Views: Mountains, Sea, Town