Canarian House in the North of Tenerife
- Reference: 6618
- Locality: Icod de Los Vinos
- Type: House (Rustic House)
- Status: For Sale
- Price: €155,000 (£137,300)
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 1
- Build: 100 m2
- Terrace: 177 m2
- Garden: Private
- Furnished: Unfurnished
Energy Efficiency Rating:
Large Canarian house for renovation in Icod de los Vinos in the north of the island.
Conveniently located on the main street with great views over the coast from the rear of the property. On this side of the property there is also a further plot of land of 170m2.
Icod is a vibrant town offering traditional Canarian charm mixed with all modern amenities, there is a beach close by and the area is well connected to the motorway and therefore to the rest of island.
There are several bodegas under the property with possibility to renovate also.
This is a large renovation but could be the perfect labour of love for the right person who is looking for a project and who is willing to restore this centrally located Canarian home with lots of character back to its former glory.
- Decor: Rustic Style
- Location: Good Road Access, Near Amenities, Walking Distance To Restaurants, Walking Distance To Shops, Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Potential: Some Restoration Needed
- Views: Sea