Why choose Clear Blue Skies SL to sell your property in Tenerife?
Clear Blue Skies Group SL are a friendly, reputable and professional team of property experts with over 15 years experience in Tenerife.
We have over 600 client testimonials available to read on our website which we started collating a few years ago. We are very proud of the feedback we receive from our buyers and sellers and we strive, always, to be worthy of the wonderful reviews our clients give us.
We begin our service with a visit to meet you and look around your property, at which point we can discuss your requirements, offer advice if necessary on the market value of the property and perhaps help with some hints and tips on how to present the property optimally for viewings. You are under no obligation to instruct our services at this point, nor do we ever require or suggest that sellers appoint us as exclusive agents. We don’t mind if you do only want to work with us, but it is not a requirement of our service. Should you wish to proceed in appointing Clear Blue Skies as an agent, we will complete the property instruction sheet in detail and get the ball rolling.
Once we have been instructed to sell your property, we get to work immediately. The following marketing services come as standard:
- High quality, well composed and considered photography. We take time over this; it is crucial to have the best images we can possibly get as a lot of the marketing we do relies upon the impact of these first visual impressions of your property.
- Web advertising. Your property will be listed on our prominent company website www.clearbluetenerife.com.
- Existing clients. Using our existing, extensive database of buying clients, we will send your property’s particulars to all of our clients whose criteria matches your property’s features.
- Traditional shop-front Marketing. Your property will be advertised in our lovely office in Playa Fanabe, Costa Adeje.
- Online Property Portals. Your property will be listed on major European property portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, Kyero etc.
- Social Media. Your property will feature on Clear Blue Skies’ social media accounts alongside our ongoing advertising campaigns on these platforms.
- Local Media. Your property may also appear in our adverts in local newspapers / other outlets etc.
- Network of Exclusive Collaborators. Your property will be distributed to our extensive network of collaborators in Europe who will in turn advertise your property using all of their marketing capabilities.
- Traditional For Sale Boards. Where appropriate, Clear Blue Skies will be very happy to provide Se Vende / For Sale boards to advertise your property.
- Exhibitions. Several times per year, Clear Blue Skies Group SL exhibit at major shows in the UK such as “A Place In The Sun Live”.
Beyond our marketing efforts, our comprehensive internal support includes:
- A Multi-Lingual Team of Experts. Our personnel will be on hand to assist you at all times, drawing on their vast experience of selling property in Tenerife. Within the Clear Blue Skies team and collaborators we are able to translate in multiple languages including Spanish, French, English, German, Dutch / Flemish, Italian and Polish. This attracts potential buyers from a much wider area ensuring the greatest chances of securing a sale for your property than perhaps another agent who can only communicate in one or two languages. It is also vitally important that throughout the process of your sale that everyone is clear, accurately informed and no details are “lost in communication”.
- Buyer Qualification. When we have an interested party, we ensure that, prior to viewing your property, they are adequately qualified. This ensures that, when you do have viewings, the clients are genuine, ready and able to buy if they like your property.
- Accompanied Viewings. We always accompany our clients on viewings. This is often an essential service when buyer and seller do not speak the same language or the seller is absent, but can also provide peace of mind for some of our sellers who may feel slightly vulnerable. It is also a key part of our service to you - we won’t leave a stone unturned when demonstrating your property’s features and strengths to a potential buyer.
- Logistical support. Advice and help with the transfer of utilities, cleaning, removals, storage, security systems, decoration, renovations and refurbishments amongst many other things! Just ask…
- Point of Offer. We will do everything we can to liaise with you and the potential purchaser to achieve the best possible price for your property. At this stage we will also re-confirm the buyer’s financial position to ensure they are ready to commit to signing contracts and paying a deposit, which will take your property off the market.
- Contracts & Completion. We liaise with buyer, seller and any advisors to ensure all necessary documentation is collated, checked and in order, and that practical arrangements are made to allow the property to be handed over to new owners. On the agreed day of completion we will always accompany both parties to the Notary’s office to oversee the finalisation of the sale and make sure everything runs smoothly.
- After-Sales. We always provide ongoing support for our buying and selling clients.